Last updated: September 04, 2022
SALES, RETURNS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- All Sales are Final unless & otherwise advised
- Returns are not authorized.
- Once a transaction is initiated, it cannot be reversed or refunded because payments are made for service already rendered.
- The minimum Transaction Amount is $1 or its equivalent in XOF
- The maximum Transaction Amount is $1250 USD or its equivalent in XOF
QUESTIONS ABOUT RETURNS?
If you have questions about returns, please review our SALES, RETURNS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATION term above.
You agree to indemnify and hold PayCruiser and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against PayCruiser arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Site.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Regulatory Compliances & Security
- We rely on industry standard compliances such as PCI DSS. We also run KYC/KYB/AML internally, using our proprietary real-time KYC/AML engine.
- We run a full site PCI Compliance audit on a quarterly basis, through Sysnet Global.
- We also partner with Comply Advantage: https://complyadvantage.com for government regulatory KYC, AML, OFAC and Global sanctions watch. These compliances verifications run every 15 minutes to ensure both new and existing users are verified.
- On the technology side, we partner with companies like Veracode to look out for potential vulnerabilities in our system. We typically run vulnerability scans prior to each deployment of a new release. Also,
- Our platform relies entirely on too factors authentication in order to authenticate users
- We do not store sensitive authentication card data in any form after authorization (even if encrypted)
- We implement access limitations in place and only allow few select privileged users with need-to-know to access restricted information.
- We use strong cryptography and security protocols to protect data intransitive and at rest through our entire platform.
- We also conduct real-time and scheduled audits logs for all interactions with our platform and our incident response policy is in accordance with PCI guidelines.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Delaware/USA and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts. For any further information please email [email protected] Or contact us at our office: 2901 West Coast Highway, Suite 200, Newport Beach CA 92663
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have any further questions or comments, you may contact us by: Phone (Toll free): +1-949-258-4388 Mail: 2901 West Coast Highway, Suite 200, Newport Beach CA 92663